A few months ago I started using Wakatime.com . It keeps track of the time that you spend on your code editor and identifies the language that is being used. It has a nice Dashboard with indicators about how much you code and what languages/editors are used.
Today I started working on a simple shooter game. It will be a fast and fun 2D shooter that is easy to learn, imposible to master! The art comes from the Kenney.nl donation package. I want to take advantage of the accelerometer to create some cool gameplay mechanics. It runs on mobile devices (android and iOS) and is built using Lua and CoronaSDK.
I recently found a post about a designer font made for developers. I fell in love with it, got myself a license and was really happy to have such a nice font. The problem: It does not work with my XCode out of the box! I had to modify the settings to make it look real cool. Here is the final result for the Operator Mono font running on XCode:
I couldn’t find a decent tutorial so I created one:
- Install Raspbian on your Raspberry pi 3
- Run this script: https://github.com/EthEmbedded/Raspi-Eth-Install/blob/master/geth-installer.sh